Join us in August for SUMM 555!
We’ll be running a 4-day intensive workshop, August 6–9 at SFU Vancouver, exploring Digital Strategy from an editorial perspective. Topics to be covered include:
- the evolution of markets and audiences online;
- rapidly evolving e-book markets and environment;
- the importance of building brand online (especially via social media);
- practical eBook and e-publication production strategies
- Web-first XML workflows that integrate with print production environments
- self-publishing models
- analysis of current and future trends
Our stellar faculty lineup includes Monique Trottier, Joy Gugeler, Kevin Shoesmith, Jesse Finkelstein, Jenna Newman, Amanda Lastoria, Cynara Geissler, Trevor Battye, Peter Armstrong, Scott Patton, Christoph Kapp, and Haig Armen.