City Editor, Edmonton
The City Editor works closely with the Assistant Editor to select items each month for the magazine’s front-of-book shopping section, The Goods. Once the selection is made, the City Editor is responsible for writing final copy for each chosen item (three to four, 50 words each).
The City Editor is also expected to be the magazine’s representative at occasional design-world events, and to keep the magazine’s HQ abreast of developments and events in the local shopping, culinary and design scenes.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent design sense
- Superior research and writing skills
- A firm respect for deadlines
- A deep familiarity with the local shopping, culinary and design scenes
- The ability to serve as Western Living’s representative on occasion
- Applicant must be located in Edmonton.
Those interested in the City Editor position are invited to submit their CV and a cover letter to Stacey McLachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: July 31