See the course’s Welcome page.
- The Pedagogy of MOOCs | Paul Stacey
Nice analysis of pedagogy of different kinds of MOOCs
- Coursera, Chegg, and the Education Enclosure Movement
More wisdom from Audrey Watters, re MOOCs, data, and business
- The Company That's Buying Up All the Key Pieces of the Online-News Ecosystem - Robinson Meyer - The Atlantic
Nice overview of the posting, linking trading cycle and how distribution works online.
- Ebooks: What Kind of Innovation
Baldur on ebooks as a sustaining technology, not a disruptive innovation.
- The New Ones: The Only Horizon Is Before Us
Peter Brantley on the advantages of a lack of baggage.
- Wikipedia’s Women Problem by James Gleick | NYRblog | The New York Review of Books
- Analysis: Sleeping ad giant Amazon finally stirs
On the Internet business model
- Disaggregating supply
Brian O'Leary's 2013 keynote
- Taylor & Francis Online :: CRITICAL QUESTIONS FOR BIG DATA - Information, Communication & Society - Volume 15, Issue 5
danah boyd and Kate Crawford on Big Data
- MOOC Mania: Debunking the hype around massive open online courses - The Digital Shift
More Audrey Watters on MOOCs... This time, in Schol Library Journal